EX LIBRIS artworks competition 2016.
Népkör Hungarian Cultural Center in Subotica
Announces a children’s competition for EX LIBRIS artworks
for the groups: up to 10 years, between 11–14, 15–19 years of age and between 19 and 23.
The topic of the art works is:
CHERISHING FOLK TRADITIONS
(traditional customs, crafts, folklore, traditional costumes, motifs and their use.etc)
THE APPLICANTS SHALL MEET THE FOLLOWING REQUIREMENTS:
1. Submit graphic works, which, besides the motive shall comprise the words: “ EX LIBRIS” and the full name of the person whom the work has been made for.
2. On the backside of the artwork the applicants shall indicate written by computer:
• full name
• the name of organization
• the mentor’s name
• postal address
• phone or e-mail.
3. The size of the artworks shall be maximum 15 X 15 cm.
4. The organizers shall accept artworks made with traditional relief printing and gravure (lino-cut, copper engraving, woodcut, lithography, colography, sieve pressure) and digital print.
5. The organizers shall reward the best artworks with honorary diplomas and other prizes. They will reward the best collections and best pedagogic work. The authors of the exhibited work will get a diploma and a catalogue.
6. An exhibition will be organized from the received works.
7. A school or an institution may submit maximum 25 works each.
8. After the competition, the artworks shall be kept by Népkör Hungarian Cultural Centre as its property and shall not be returned to the competitors.
9. By sending their works, the participants accept the requirements of the application.
10. Submission deadline: 15 October, 2016.
11. Exhibition of awarding ceremony: second half of October, 2016.
Applications should be sent to:
”NÉPKÖR” HUNGARIAN CULTURE CENTER
Trg Kosuta Lajosa 4
For information: Telephone/fax: +381 (0)24 557 033
Responsible for the program: Boros Gyorgy
+381 (0)63 525 144
+381 (0)24 543 407