The peacocks shining colours 2012-2018
Váradi Levente and Farkas József photography
Exhibition of the Hungarian Heritage House in Budapest
The photo exhibition titled “The peacock shining colours 2012-2018” will be presented to the audience at the Interetno Festival by the Hungarian Hertitage House from Budapest. The photos by Levente Váradi and József Farkas bring to life the best moments from the talent show “Risen Peacock,” which was broadcasted on Duna Television from 2012 to 2018, providing an insight into the behind-the-scenes of the competition that captivated hundreds of thousands of viewers in front of their TV screens. The young singers, dancers, and musicians showcase memorable moments from their culture, paying homage to their knowledge-sharing mentors.”
International Ex libris competition and exhibition for professional artists.
The People’s Circle Hungarian Cultural Center in Subotica announces a tender for the preparation of EX LIBRIS.
The topic of the competition:
THE 150TH ANNIVERSARY OF THE POPULATION
Applicants can get a brief description of the operation of the People’s Circle, their departments, Subotica, the building, both in writing and in photos in the links below.
- https://www.facebook.com/N%C3%A9pk%C3%B6r-Magyar-M%C5%B1vel%C5%91d%C3%A9si-K%C3%B6zpont- 386069981473879/photos/?ref=page_internal
- The Hungarian Cultural Center “Nepker” in Subotica is one of the oldest existing cultural organizations in northern Vojvodina, formerly as a reading circle since October 15, 1871. As a regional organization, the Hungarian Cultural Center Népkör provides recitation programs and community building in the field of culture, public culture and education, providing an opportunity for the development of Hungarian identity throughout the year. Organizes programs of folk dances, folk music, fine arts, family programs, acting, dissemination of knowledge, etc.).
- Small graphics with a motif must contain the inscription EX LIBRIS and Népkör 1871-2021.
- The size of the ex libris must not exceed 15 X 15 cm.
- We accept only works made by traditional graphic techniques: woodcut, linocut, engraving on
linoleum, etching, drypoint, lithography, etc., and computer graphics and prints.
- Graphic works must be signed in accordance with international rules.
- Three copies of each part should be sent
- Participation in the exhibition is without registration fee.
- Each artist can submit an unlimited number of works
- Ex libris must be signed / signed / according to international rules
- We will not receive a photocopy.
- Send works without frames and mats
- On the back of the paper write:
surname and name
address / city, street, house number, country
- The material submitted to the competition will become the property of the Hungarian Cultural
Center “Nepker”, Subotica City Museum, Contemporary Gallery Subotica.
- The jury will award the best works with a commendation, a catalog and other prizes.
- By submitting applications and works, participants accept the terms of application.
- The deadline for submission of works is 2021.09.15.
- From the received works, the exhibition will be opened.Date of the exhibition 2021.10.01.
- We suggest that you send the works “by registered mail” so that we can receive them safely
- Send the papers to the following address:
Hungarian Cultural Center “Nepker”
Trg Košuta Lajoša Square 4.
24000 Subotica, Serbia